it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





Sorry for the delay in posting! I have been a BUSY BUSY guy! We had a short and sweet trip to Denver to see Mims, Pa, the Kubiks and Granats for Christmas. It was a fun time but too short! Mims had a huge dinner party on Christmas Eve and I had a BLAST. I spent 90% of my night pushing stuff around on the floor and my cousin Lauren hung with me the whole time. She is so cool! I love that she was spending so much time with me and I was literally squealing with delight as we went around the house. Also, it was fun to have Luke around foor his first Christmas. He is still pretty little, but is smiling a lot and can't wait to be crusing around on the floor with Lauren and I. I got some great toys, books, puzzles and clothes and am very excited about my new bike! Also, my Mimi Shirley sent me my dad's old piggy bank and he is soooo cool! I have him on my shelf and I waive to him every morning when I get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment