it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'll Blog if I Want to!


Well! It's official! I am a whole 1 year old TODAY and as a full-blown kiddo I have decided to take over the blog from my mom. I am just going to consider it my birthday gift...

Mom and Dad threw a birthday party for the this last weekend and it was really fun! I had some great friends show up and Mims and Pa & Aunt Mags and Uncle Andrew represented the family. Mom really forced me to do the whole deal~ cake, candles, gifts, etc etc etc. I tried to be a good sport about it but come on Mom... I am a busy guy. I have a LOT going on!

Anyway since Mom's camera was down Aunt Mags was the sole photographer and...well...it's a long story, let's just say 'photos to come!'
Mom wants me to thank everyone for their love and support and says she'll make sure I stay on top of the blog to keep you all updated.... (haha, I love letting her THINK she runs the show...)

1 comment:

  1. We love you, nephew! Happy Birthday ~
    Aunt Mags and Uncle Andrew

    ReplyDelete