it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Trips to Fruita and All I Got Was....



...three stinkin photos! Two of the inside of the hotel room and one outside on a hike. None of Mom and Dad out on the bikes, none of hanging out with Kailey, none with any of our fun friends we saw, none of me just outside in the beautiful weather! Mom really dropped the ball on this whole event (actually two events!) so I had to take over the blog... If you want something done right, sometimes you just have to do it yourself. Love, Ryder

2 comments:

  1. Remind me to have my future kids talk to Ryder about behavior on a road trip...seriously...he seems so chill! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOYED THE PICTURES. ICAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THIS YOUNG MAN.LOVE SHIRLEY

    ReplyDelete