it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Every Girl's Crazy 'bout Sharp Dressed Man

Life is full of sweet, funny, happy, joyous and sad moments, some of them all wrapped up into one! Ryder is getting so big and we are so happy he is healthy and growing and changing daily. I am sure this is a somewhat universal parenting experience where you are so excited for the fun things to come and at the same moment wanting to slow time down and enjoy the sweetness of where they are TODAY. I have been feeling this more and more as I seem to be continuously packing up clothes he is growing out of and pulling out new ones to put into rotation. Oh well! Nothing to do but soak in every moment with our sweet peanutty nut!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect...Ryder has a whole new tub of clothes waiting for pick up at the Place's. I can hardly believe he is the same baby I saw a few weeks ago. He has grown so much. Can't wait to see him:)

    ReplyDelete