it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gobble Gobble everyone!






Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a great holiday! Mom and Dad took me and Izzy to Denver for 10 days over the holiday and it was crazy and fun. The day after we got down there Aunt Mags delivered Baby Henry!! Henry William Granat (adorable name, don't you think?!) arrived on Friday Nov 18, making Izzy's reign as the newest baby in the family a short 6 weeks. We also got to spend some excellent quality time with Grandpa Bill and Grandma Kay as they visited from KC. Mimi and Pa were so incredible to let us invade their home for so long with such a big crew (Wriggers and Hatch joined us for the holiday). We went to the park almost every day and had a blast with everyone. I also got to play with Luke and LoLo. I can't believe Lukie is almost a full year younger and just about the same size that I am! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment