it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!




Well, it's 4th of July and I had no idea how much fun stuff there is to do on this day! We have been down and out with a tummy bug and it feels like we haven't been out of the house in WEEKS (Mom said it is really just DAYS, but still...) We walked into town and checked out the parade which I officially declared 'cooooool'. I was mostly just interested in the fire trucks that were honking horns, turning on sirens and shooting wa-wa into the crowd (Thankfully!! it was HOT!). Mom was nervous that I wouldn't like the sirens since they were soooo loud but I just kept saying "woo-woo! woo-woo!" and clapping.
I did like the bikes and other floats, too. There was a lot of flag waiving, candy throwning, dancing and general 4th of July celebrations. Whew! I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment