it's her world, we're all just playin' in it!


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Out and About





Well! The weather has been nice and warm up here (well... you know... warm for the first week in January at 8,000+ feet!) and Andy and I have been able to get Ryder out for a couple of hikes this week. I am still 'restricted' physically for the next few weeks, but am allowed to walk so I am trying to make it out of the house every day. Ryder seems to love the front carrier (thanks Aunt Kelly!) and basically sacks out as soon as we get going. I am sure he will be a 'motion baby' and look forward to a lot of hiking in the carrier and (once we get closer to spring!) biking and running with the stroller. The photos of Andy are from the hike to Maroon Bells and the ones of me are from my first trip up Smuggler!

No comments:

Post a Comment